Friday, August 11, 2006

Rochester

Spent some time in Rochester today. Enjoy nosing around the big second hand bookshop and of course the craft store. Was very close to getting a quickutz as they were half price but decided against it. I forget how quaint Rochester high street is. No big store names there, lots of little sweet shops and independent shops. And of course all the old buildings, many of them dating back to the 1500's.

Not much other news. Played in the Tunbridge Wells tournament but lost to a 16 year old. Once again said to myself the tournament is too strong for me and I look forward to being able to play in the over 35 agegroup. Only a few years to go!!!!

Have been doing a bit of scrapping this week, as the weather has not been that great. I am looking into digital scrapping as well as I have got so many pictures to do. I havent quite decided yet though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter