Monday, June 26, 2006

Feeling a bit weary

....and there's still 4 weeks of school to go.

I think the new hayfever tablets I'm taking are making me a bit drousy but then again they are working so much better than anything else Ive taken. So I will just have to be as energetic as possible.

I had a good weekend. Played tennis on Saturday which we won and then relaxed for the rest of the weekend. Was looking forward to coming home (no more reports theyre done YIPPEE) to watch Wimbledon and yes of course it has been raining. Maybe tomorrow.

Not much other news. Life goes on working towards the end of term. Reports are done so now just have to get all the admin done and hope the kids don't get too hyper too soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter