Thursday, June 08, 2006

Summer weather

This week has been lovely with the summery weather. Only problem is when the sun is out so is the hayfever. My eyes have really battled this week.
Another not so enjoyable activity that needs to be done this time of the year is report writing. Spent my whole planning day yesterday report writing and another two done tonight. Going to try get them done as soon as possible.
I went to a new crop on Tuesday night which was good. Did two more pages for moms mini album on their canal trip. Not going to put them on here though as it will spoil it if mom (who reads this) sees it. So after I give it to her might put the whole album on.
Better go and do some more reports.

1 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger A Hovel to Home said...

Hope your typing finger holds out.

Kym

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter