Sunday, June 04, 2006

The sun is out

Eventually summer arrived in England. A bit late, it would have been nice for the week I was on holiday but the weekend has been lovely.
Yesterday derusted my bike and went riding around the neigbourhood - almost 7km (sorry to the English I still think in km and not miles) so am quite proud of myself.
Today was a tennis match in Beckenham. Decided I would meet the team there and true to form got lost around Beckenham. I have never been very good with directions. We lost our match by 1 game, not 1 set or 1 match but 1 little game! Oh well.
And yes have been shopping online and bought some new scrap goodies. Now can't wait for them to arrive.
Back to school tomorrow so had better go and get ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter