Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Another cold

Yes, can you believe it I seem to have picked up another cold. It is a very mild one like I had when I went to SA and seems to on its way out this morning. This morning I had almost no voice and only went to school to do the SATS tests with the children. The came home to rest voice and apart from going to the doc have spent most of the day marking the SATS papers. The kiddies have done pretty well in the reading but the maths wasnt great. Tomorrow it is the mental part of the paper. The doctor says my resistance is low and it could be my allergies (nothing different from various other visits) and no dad it is not my tonsils.

Not being at school today meant that I missed mini tennis practice and now will have to squeeze a practice in before we go to the tournament next week. We are going to be killed. Oh well it should be fun.

Stella the cat from a few houses down was visiting us again this evening. I think we are definately going to get a kitty quite soon. J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter