Sunday, April 09, 2006

Lazy Days

Been very lazy the last few days. Yesterday the weather wasn't very great. It reminded me a bit of England. Cold and rainy. We went to the local market in the morning where we normally shop around for some yummy goodies and then have breakfast. We managed to shop and have breakfast and then the heavens opened so we had to miss the craft shopping. I did manage to get a short bike ride in inbetween the rainy weather though.

Today was much better and we woke up to a clear sky. We had a nice few hours on the beach this morning and I even went for a swim. Fran and I acted like overgrown kids and built a sandcastle.

Fran's training is not going to great for the two oceans ( the ultra marathon in Cape Town) he is running next week. He had a cramp earlier in the week and has battled to run much ever since. I hope it will be better for next weekend as he will be very disappointed if he cant run.

Tomorrow we are going to George (the nearest biggish shopping town) to pick up my engagement ring and visit a craft shop I noticed there earlier in the week. On the window they said they had scrapbooking stuff so Im quite excited. Have bought a few things so far but lots of things are more expensive than the UK so am looking for unique SA embellishments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter