Saturday, February 25, 2006

An interesting week ahead

Yesterday I had the honour of meeting the new child that will be coming into my class and my first impression is he is as challenging as the reputation that precedes him. He refused to even come into my class and proceeded to run down the corridor, only to be stopped by the caretaker. Next week is going to be interesting.

Did some scrapping this evening. Completed my first team challenge which was very convenient as it was based on a school theme. I have just started to make a 8.5 x 11 album about the 3 schools Ive taught in so far. I'm not going to upload it here as Im not sure if Im allowed to as there are pictures of children in it.

Off to watch the results of dancing on ice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter