Thursday, February 02, 2006

Long and tiring week

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday. It has been a long week at school. The kids are really playing up and so many teachers are off school ill. My kids have got into more trouble this week than the whole year put together.

Tennis is also frustrating me at the moment. I really need to change clubs as all the decent players have left current club and am not finding it much of a challenge. I do have a club in mind, it will involve more travelling but hopefully it will work out.

Looking forward to the weekend. Nothing excited planned. Do need to try and find the battery charger for my camera so I can take a picture of my latest LO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter