Thursday, January 26, 2006

DISCO

Just returned from a disco at school. Not my favourite activity but it is always interesting seeing the kids out of a classroom setting and seeing what they wear. Some of them dress as if they are 7 and others pretend to be 17 with make up, high heels and the works.

Been a busy week for me as have been by myself most of the week with the other Year 3 teachers off sick. At least tomorrow is Friday but do have to survive my class doing assembly first.

Got adventurous with my fitness regime yesterday and went to an aerobics class. First time in about 10 years and probably the last. There was just too much dancing for me and I felt like I was always 2 steps behind the rest. Now I understand how the slow kids in my class feel. Think I will stick to tennis.

Not much scrapping this week Im afraid. Maybe on the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter