Sunday, January 15, 2006

Exercise again

I decided this week that I need to exercise more and lose some weight. I'm quite pleased with myself as I have done three sessions today. Two at home with the bike and weights and today headed off to the gym for the first time in weeks and had a swim. I have also booked myself into an aerobics session on Wednesday. Now I just hope I can keep it up.

Talking about exercise, I don't have much choice as I live with an excercise freak.Fran is going to be running the Two Oceans Marathon in Cape Town South Africa in April.You can read about it on his blog http://oceanstwice.blogspot.com/ I wll be the supporting spectator.

I think Sunday evening blues are starting to set in!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter