Sunday, January 08, 2006

Stash, stash, stash

Ive been sorting out my scrapping stash again. It always seems to be in a mess. It is all sorted now but for how long is the question. It would help if Fran had put the mobile drawers (or whatever you call them) together properly but instead half of them face one direction and the other half the other direction. MEN!!!!

I have spent far too much money on stash in December but still there are so many things I still want.

MY STASH WISHLIST
1. More eyelets and brads
2. An eyelet setter so I can actually use the eyelets
3. More ribbons
4. A nice acid free container to store my photoes
5. A subscription to a kit of the month
6. A heat gun and embossing powder - and a class to learn how to use them
7. Paper and cardstock

That is just a start. As you can see I'm very much in the infancy of my scrapbooking obsession. At least I am doing LO's. For the first 2-3 years in England I only did 1.Then all of a sudden in about October I got really inspired. I think it was when I bought a book for £5 or possibly when I start noticing scrapbooking magazines at WHSMITHS. The rest they say is history.

2 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger A Hovel to Home said...

You have me to teach you how to use a heat gun, I will do that at the crop this month if you like.

Kym

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Kerrsa said...

Thanks Kym, need to get one first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter