Saturday, January 07, 2006

It's Saturday

Feeling much better. Still the occasional cough though and a slightly croakly voice. Headed into town for a bit of a walk where I bought a scrapbook magazine (to inspire me to do another page) I also found some scrapbook albums at WHSmiths for half price. So now have enough albums to keep me busy for a long time. I'm hoping to do another LO for my American album this afternoon.

We have to send out new Xbox 360 back to microsoft to be replaced as it has a faulty DVD drive. Apparantly about a third of them have the problem. Ours keeps freezing which is frustrating. Hopefully it won't take too long to get a new one. It won't bother me too much at the moment as school will take up most of my time and the game I'm really want is not out yet. (a tennis game of course)

I bought Fran (my other half) a early birhtday present the box set of Battlestar Galacticar so I think I won't see much of the TV for the new few hours.

1 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger A Hovel to Home said...

Hopefully you will soon be on the mend and can play for real.

Kym

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter