Friday, January 06, 2006

Finding my feet

Now that I've had a little time to find my feet around the blog website thought I would sit down and write something.

I don't normally have time on a Friday morning but as I'm off school sick with a bad cold (or that is what the doctor says) thought I would take advantage. I don't feel that bad except for my continious cough and lack of voice. Going to speak to the doc later on today AGAIN as I seem to be getting little spots. Juat hope it is not the start of chicken pox which is going round school. BUT I shouldn't get it a second time should I????

Enough about my lack of good health. In one of my semi-alive moments yesterday I did a scrapbook page which I will try to upload here when I learn how. Not sure if I'm up to doing one today as I don't really have the energy.

So yes, for those of you that don't know me that well, the things that tend to dominate my life at the moment are school, scrapbooking, tennis (when Im well enough)and watching other sports on TV, playing computer games, the internet and Fran (my other half)

WOW, quite a long post. That is what happens when I have too much time on my hands.
Till later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter