Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Exercise

I had really good intentions of going back to the gym today for the first time in weeks. BUT......... I didn't. To compensate I rode 20 minutes on the stationary bicycle so did get my first exercise in weeks. I really need to get back in the habit. Maybe tomorrow. My biggest problem is the gym is 7 miles away which means I have to motivate myself to get there.

After yesterdays experience with the other tennant and his lack of keys, Fran and I have decided that for our own well being we are going to move as soon as possible. We can't really afford it but we need to get out of here or we might go crazy. So the weekend is going to be spent house hunting. We are not sure what area yet but it will need to be within train distance from London for Fran and driving distance to Chatham for me. Rochester is high on the list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter