Monday, January 09, 2006

Joy of living in flats

GRRRR arrived home this evening to find one of the tenants of the block of flats I live in parked outside the gate. He lost his key so just parked there. Don't worry about the other 7 people plus 10 odd who have a garage who need to get past. I'm actually quite tired of him as our bell is rang often asking to open the gate. I should start charging. We need to move soon.

On a more positive note. I survived back at school today and still have a voice. The kids were very loud but they normally are after I've missed a few days. Hopefully tomorrow they will leave their shouting outside the class. I did almost fall asleep in a very boring staff meeting though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter