Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Technology

Today the projector for the Interactive Whiteboard was supposed to be replaced. I have one of the few projectors still working. So what happened the workmen came in with the replacement, disturbed my literacy lesson for 15 minutes, installed the new one, took it out again, and put my old one back. Yes, you guessed it the old one is faulty. So now I have to wait for one to come into stock and in the meantime and holding thumbs that mine doesn't pack up. It is a worldwide fault and all the projectors have to be recalled.

A bit like our new xbox 360 which had to be replaced because it had a faulty discdrive. Technology is great when it works.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter