Sunday, January 22, 2006

Busy weekend

I've had quite a busy weekend. On Saturday I went to the "You can make it" craft show at Thorpe Park with Kym and Hailey. Thanks for the company girls. It was my first craft show and enjoyed wandering around the different stalls. I must admit I did spend too much money. Now I just need to use my new stash.

Today was another busy day. I went to the gym this morning and joined a class for the first time in years. It didn't go too badly and I managed to survive. I will be quite stiff and sore tomorrow and have booked myself into another class on Wednesday. Lets hope I can walk tomorrow. This evening I completed a LO with some of my new stash. It's not my best LO but hasn't turned out too badly. Will download it here soon.

Now winding down busy for a busy week at school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter