Sunday, January 29, 2006

Another weekend bites the dust

As the title suggests. the weekend is pretty much over. It was a good one though, apart from me not feeling 100% once again. It looks as though I have managed to shake the cold that half of school seems to have at the moment. I hope so.

Today I ventured out into the freezing cold weather to play a tennis match. Once again we won fairly easily (my partner and I, not the team as the other two seldom win a match) which means we have won the league. It does frustrate me though as I need better competition or I get bored. I am seriously looking at joining a different tennis club but don't quite know which one yet.

I seem to have lost the battery charger to my camera. Hope I can find it soon so I can upload layout I did last weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter