Thursday, February 16, 2006

First Double LO



I went to the Tonbridge crop for the first time last night. Despite choosing the photos beforehand (a first for me) and printing off a scrapmap, it still took me forever to get started. I just could not decide on the colour to suit all my photos. Quite impressed with myself as I used a total of 10 photos. I really wanted to use them all. I managed to almost complete the first page last night and finished it this afternoon. I'm quite impressed with the result even though it is not quite right. I wll add some ribbon to the label (when I get some) but the slide mounts dont quite look right either. Oh well!

I will be heading back to Sevenoaks tennis club shortly to try out the evening club session. I'm quite excited about it but at the same time nervous like I normally am when meeting new people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter