Sunday, February 12, 2006

Tennis woes

Ever since moving to Kent just over two years, I have battled to find a tennis club that suits me. The last two clubs have been attached to gyms and I found the tennis was not of a high enough standard. So after playing 1st/2nd league for most of my life I found myself down in the 5th-8th leagues. Very frustrating.

I eventually decided that I would have to travel further afield. So on Saturday I headed out to Sevenoak and after a lovely lunch at Kym's (thanks to Kym and her mum) I went to check it out. Ended up playing in the club afternoon and I think I may have found a club. I plan on going back on Thursday evening for another club evening and then next Wednesday to join the ladies for a team practice. Lets hope this might be the end to my tennis woes.

Am buying a sizzix machine from Kym. Yes I know the sizzix is quite old and been out a while but you have to start somewhere. Just gone and spent some more money of dies. So half term is going to be a scrappy one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter