Sunday, February 05, 2006

Relaxing weekend


Had quite a relaxing weekend. Nothing too exciting but am feeling quite relaxed. Yesterday went into Maidstone and decided to buy a PSP. More for Fran to use on the train than me, but both of have spent most of the weekend playing on it. Guess what he is doing now...........

I also got active and went out for a run earlier today. My body has been complaing ever since. But I am quite impressed with myself as I managed to run/walk 2 miles. Imbetween all this I also did a LO today. This one was hard going as it took me forever to do, but used some prima flowers for the first time.

1 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger A Hovel to Home said...

Great job, well done you. I really love the colours.

Kym

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter