Monday, February 20, 2006

A craft week

I've had a very crafty week off from school. Monday was the rusty fairy canvas workshop, Wednesday a crop in Tonbridge, and Saturday another crop at Kym. I managed to complete another 2 layouts on Saturday which I will post on here shortly. Unfortunately it is now back to school, which means less time to do scrapbooking.

Today was the first day back to school and we had a training day. The day wasn't too bad as the guy presenting it was quite funny. It was however quite a long and cold day. Tomorrow I get to meet my new kid, who is supposed to be quite a challenge. At least my TA whould be back after almost a month of absence from school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter