Sunday, February 26, 2006

Wishlist updated

Thought I would go back to my wishlist from January and see if any of my wishes have come true. According to my dwindling bank account all of them should have.

MY STASH WISHLIST - JAN 06
1. More eyelets and brads - have increased somewhat
2. An eyelet setter so I can actually use the eyelets - got a making memories kit
3. More ribbons - working on it
4. A nice acid free container to store my photoes - not yet
5. A subscription to a kit of the month - am getting the pink box which I subscribed to during a moment of weakness at Thorpe park
6. A heat gun and embossing powder - and a class to learn how to use them - Kym has offered to teach me but nope no head gun yet.
7. Paper and cardstock - getting there slowly

NOT ON LIST
Canvases and paints - blame Kym and Jane Dean for these

NEW WISH LIST
to add to the above
1. Some rubons
2. Lots more mountboard to make more frames and slide mounts
3. Still need an acid free container
4. Transparancies and more vellum
5. Of course paper, cardstock and brads (I love brads)

I am allowed to dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter