Sunday, April 02, 2006

Leaving on a Jet Plane

All packed and ready to go and now I can't sleep.

Schools out for the holidays thank goodness and I'm looking forward to the rest, and seeing my family in sunny SA. I also have had a very excited Fran bouncing around the house today. He is asleep now (eventually) and guess who he woke up as he came to bed at 2am!!!!

We had a good day shopping yesterday, apart from quite a bad cold I seem to have picked up. I hope the cold is a quick one and is gone by the time we touch down on Monday morning. I'm hoping for some clear weather as my parents plan on taking us up Table Mountain if it is. Not so much for me as I've been up a few times but the view from up there is stunning on a clear day.

Back to the shopping yesterday. We ventured out to Lakeside and Fran spoilt me. I got all sorts of goodies including some walking boots, new MP3 player, new game for PSP and some sunglasses.

Off to try and get some shuteye now. Need to be up at 6 as plane takes off at 11!
Do plan on posting piccies and news here every few days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter