Sunday, March 05, 2006

Busy week

Sorry, didn't realise its been a week since I posted last. I have had a very busy week. I haven't been feeling very well with a throat infections which has turned into a cough. To cut a long story short have had a sore throaat for over a week now and it has become very irritating.

School has been very busy. The new boy started on Wednesday and did not make a good start. Withing a few minutes had sworn to the head teacher. Thursday and Friday went better but still have not got him into the classroom. He is doing work though outside the classroom. Definately some autistic tendencies there.

Today I played my first and last mixed tennis match of the winter season. I played quite badly and yet won both my matches. But our team lost as the other pair lost both matches and we had won fewer games. I now have a final to play for the ladies league and then will be changing to a stronger club. Playing to a lower level has really harmed my tennis and I don't want to do it anymore.

4 weeks till we leave for South Africa - cant wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter