Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Sorry


Apologies for being a terrible blogger. Over a week and nothing from me. The only excuse I can give is that Ive been busy. My holiday to South Africa is getting nearer and nearer and we are getting really excited. I am planning on keeping you up to date on hear from time to time.

Lets see what has happened since I was last here. Went bowling with school last Tuesday which was a blast. Tried not to be competitive but just cant help it. Tennis at the new club is going well but had to play one last match for my old club which was disastrous. We lost our first match thanks to some disastrous play and of course the other pair lost both their matches so we lost. Oh well, Im moving up in the world and now will be playing in a much higher league.

Children at school are driving me crazy but only a few more days to go till the hols.

Uploaded my LO that I did on the weekend. It is the weekly challenge for UK Scrappers and is of a fountain in Boston. Brings back memories of the few days I spent there in 2002.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter