Sunday, March 12, 2006

Another week closer


Yes, it's another week closer till we are off to South Africa. In three weeks time we will be in a big jet plane and are getting really excited.

Another busy week at school. The new boy is getting closer and closer to venturing into the classroom. Maybe tomorrow will be the day. He seems to be getting to know my TA quite well which is good. The rest of my class is driving me crazy!!!

I played tennis today at the new tennis club. I think I have made the right decision moving there. It was also good to be out in the sunshine. I then came home to watch the cricket between SA and Australia. What a match, which was made better because SA won with only one ball to spare. Talking about cricket I need to decide whether I will be playing this season. Time, time, time......

I did a LO out this weekend. I completed the UKscrappers weekly challenge. Quite pleased with the result.

Resolution for the week. To update this blog more often.

2 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger A Hovel to Home said...

That LO is great, is it smaller than 12 x 12?

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Kerrsa said...

layout is 8.5 x 11 for my school album

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter