Monday, March 20, 2006

Feeling poorly again


Firstly, sorry.......vowed I would write more often but I just seem to be getting worse again. I have an excuse though, have been feeling quite poorly again since Thursday. Am feeling much better now, the cold seems to have gone along with the eye infection I have had since Sat night. Very frustrating though as I had a great game of tennis on Wed night. It has been a long time since playing strong tennis with men.

One advantage of spending three days indoors is that I did quite a bit of scrapping. This LO I did using the Canny Crafts HOTP Personal Shopper kit that I bought as a once off. Really like the kit and am thinking of subsrcribing. I also completed a wedding tag book to give to my mum.

Nothing else too exciting happening at the moment. Apart from heading over to SA in two weeks time. Cant wait.

The children in my class are playing up and ended up sending three of mine to good manners club (so they can learn some good manners). The new one is not showing up at school at the moment. Havent seen him since Wednesday as he has been told he needs to start coming to the classroom. Mum and woman who works with him giving school grief as he ran out last week when my TA came into my class for a few minutes. Last time I checked my TA should be with me in my class supporting and not baby sitting one child in the corridor. OK rant over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter