Sunday, May 14, 2006

Been Scrapping



Eventually did some scrapping again. Started this page weeks ago during the UKS cybercrop. It was one of the classes. Then lost the stamps I used for the stitches which I found a few days ago when sorting out my Scrapping stash.

The FA cup final yesterday was great. What a final and even better that Liverpool won. Not often that I watch a whole football game but that one kept me on the edge of my seat all the way through.

Still not feeling brilliant but am improving all the time. Still not sure if it has been a sinus infection or bad hayfever. I think it is a bit of both. It has been quite warm here in the South East and lots of pollen flying around. Today is cooler and wetter. Nice for hayfever but not if you want to get outside.

Off to Maidstone later to take Fran to do a personal training session. Good excuse for a mooch around the shops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter