Sunday, May 21, 2006

Scrapping, shopping and tennis





That about sums up my weekend.

Yesterday we went down to the shops and I dragged F into staples to buy some boxes and they fit perfectly into my scrap desk. Now that I was a bit more organised I decided that maybe I should actually do some scrapping. The layout is not brilliant but did use some of a kit Ive had for ages.

Today it was tennis (yes in this horrible weather) We headed out to Essex to play one of our National Club League matches which is like the premiership of club tennis in England. Only problem we should be in the 2nd division but by won it last here so there we are. The girl I played was streaks ahead of me but I have since found out she has previously won a few rounds of wimbledon so dont feel so bad now!!

Of to bed for me now....I'm exhausted.

2 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger A Hovel to Home said...

wooooo, very nice boxes for a very nice scrappy desk.

Kym

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Kerrsa said...

Thanks Kym, you will have to come over to see them

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter