Sunday, June 11, 2006

Phew it is hot



I never thought I would say this but can it cool down a bit. Summer has arrived with a vengaence here in England and with it along comes the hayfever. So while I have been enjoying the hot weather I have also been sniffling and crying.

Today we played another tennis match in the national league. For the first time my team won the match. Not that I won my match though. It was just sooooo hot. Luckily we had a few extra players so I didn't have to play doubles. I know I'm from South Africa and should be used to the heat but have been away from it for so long now that I'm not.

Have been writing reports. Have 8 finished so far. Im trying hard to get most of them done by next weekend so they are done and dusted.

Sad news that one of my great aunts (grans sisters not sure if thats a great aunt) passed away earlier in the week. She has been around a good couple of years (not exactly sure how old she was but near to 80) so it must have been her time to go. Rest in Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter