Sunday, July 02, 2006

sunrise



Here is our picture of the sunrise yesterday morning at about 4am. Why was I up at that hour you ask. Hayfever is the answer, it wakes me up most mornings. The new tablets are really helping but they are also making me drowsy. I go to see the nurse at the new doctor next week so will mention it and see if there is anything else. With a bit of luck the hayfever season will be over soon.

Nothing too exciting has happened the past week. I have been busy at school, rushing home as early as possible to watch Wimbledon. Talking about Wimbledon, I am off there tomorrow and hope to see some really good matches.

It has been really hot here the last few days. Played a tennis match today and it felt like I was back in Hazyview (those reading from SA will understand)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter