Saturday, July 29, 2006

Still Tired


Grrr just lost the post I typed.

I am enjoying the holiday but seem to be speding a good proportion of each afternoon sleeping. I have still been going into school in the morning to sort my classroom out and its all done. Thanks to Liz, my wonderful TA for helping me yesterday. I lost count of how many recycling bags I filled up. Apart from that now much else has happened since the holidays started. Went swimming the other day and even went down the water slide. Havent done that for years.

The scrap page is of Moggie. That is not his real name but what we call him. He is the neighbourhood cat who visits us almost daily mostly for food but sometimes for TLC. He has wormed a place into our hearts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter