Monday, July 24, 2006

The end is near

I can't believe it but tomorrow is the last day of the school year. I can't believe my little darlings are moving into Year 4 in September. Some of the still seem so small and immature. But nothing compared to some of the new ones coming down (say that as the infant school is up the hill from us) and it is going to be hard going in September.

Apart from the excitement of being on holiday, not much else has happened this past week. I have made my TA a canvas to thank her but am not going to post here as there are lots of piccies of the kiddies. Quite pleased with it.

It is still hot here in England. But much more bearable than it was last week. If it is still hot tomorrow might head down to a pool for a swim after school. Then will be going in to school for the rest of the week just to get my classromm sorted out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter