Saturday, July 15, 2006

Tennis Champion

of my tennis club. Played in the club finals today and won. OK so I forgot to mention that most of the higher team players were not playing and I had to play a 12 year old in the final but I won. Actually the 12 year old is someone to watch out for in the future and I give her two years till she will be beating me.

Did some scrapping tonight for the first time in ages. I am working on a few small albums at the moment and hope to get some of them finished in the holidays.

Met my new class on Thursday and they are going to be an interesting bunch. Had two fighting with each other within half an hour. They are in for a bit of a shock in September along with quite a few of the others (and not just in my class) as we are not going to put up with their nonsense.

Not much other news. 7 more school days till the holiday (not that Im counting)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter