Monday, August 07, 2006

Life of Leisure

I have enjoyed the first week and a half of the holidays. Not that I have achieved that much..... a few scrap pages.....a few sets of tennis.....a few exercise sessions at the gym and that is about it.

Played in the Staplehurst tournament on Saturday and missed the final by 1 point thanks to a very slow start in my first match. I am not very good at these tournaments where every game counts. Next on my list is the Tunbridge Wells tournament this week.

Have been dabbling in digatal scrapbooks today. See what happens when I have too much time on my hands. They seem quite easy to do but it doesnt seem the same. But on the other hand I would get lots more pics done. Maybe I'll do both.

Off to be continue being a lady of leisure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter