Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Ive been tagged

Thanks Kym.

So here goes.

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. Teacher
2. Tennis Coach
3. Hotel conference co-ordinator
4. Newspaper deliveries (many many years ago)

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Harry Potter
2. Annie
3. The Sound of Music
4. The Lion King

Four places I have lived:
1. Maidstone, England
2. London, England
3. White River, South Africa
4. Hazyview, South Africa

Four TV shows that I love to watch:
1. Neighbours
2. Home and Away (sad I know)
3. Reality TV ie wifeswap
4. Anything tennis related

Four places Ive been on vacation
1. All over South Africa
2. America
3. England (when living in SA)
4. Switzerland

Four websites I visit regularly
1. UK Scrappers
2. WTA tennis tour
3. Lawn Tennis Association
4. BBC.co.uk

Four of my favourite foods:
1. Chocolate (would you expect anything else)
2. Profiteroles (hope Ive spelt it correctly)
3. Pizza
4. Fresh orange juice (technically not a food but ....)

Four things that make me smile:
1. Winning a tennis match
2. New scrap stash
3. Fran's silly songs (he is Irish after all)
4. Things some of the kids at school say

You might sense a tennis and scrapping theme here!!!

I tag Sharon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter