Thursday, August 24, 2006

Going on a summer holiday





In theory as it is still August but judging on the weather the past few weeks not sure how much summer is left. My parents arrive from South Africa tomorrow morning - a day later than planned due to a cancelled flight. No not because of terrorists but bad weather. We leave for Wales (and probably more rain) on Saturday.

Got started on my circle journal today. It is my first one and am not too sure what I am doing. Today I cut and covered the covers.

Here are a few pages from the album I have been working on for months to give to mum. I can now upload the pages here as mum is on the plane and won't see them here before she gets the album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter