Thursday, October 18, 2007

Poorly cat


Sorry, I seem to have been absent again.


Going to blame the cold and the cough I have had for the last few weeks. Got some antibiotics for the cough now so hopefully it will go. Also have a poorly cat. Found Jerry with a very swollen sore foot on Monday morning. Took her to the vet and she got all sorts of things pumped into her. Anti-inflamitory, painkiller and antibiotics which I have to get down her twice a day. So far only have had to force feed her once as the other times she has had the tablet with her food. The paw is still swollen though and hope it improves soon. I really dont want to have to go back to the vet!!!
The LO is of the flowers at Chartwell which mom and I visited in the summer holidays. Will have to go back there for the spring flowers.
Half term starts tomorrow YIPEE. Nothing too exciting planned, a tennis match, a visit from a friend, some scrapping with a friend, some more scrapping with another friend. Looks like I'm going to be quite busy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter