Monday, September 24, 2007

Tennis and sore muscles

A layout I did on the weekend of Tom. It was a challenge on UKS. I had to use a 'norty' photo, ribbon and a different size. This is 8x8 for the cats album.


Am sitting here this morning with lots of achy muscles. I'm afraid to say I've been abusing my body big time this weekend. It started with skiing on Friday night. I went all the way to the top of the slope and am quite proud of myself!!! I only fell getting off the lift.

The on Saturday attacked the garden with the lawnmower and weedeater....which meant by the time yesterdays tennis came I have quite sore arm and shoulder muscles.

I really enjoyed tennis yesterday. OK maybe not the singles as I got soundly beaten by an up and coming 14 year old. Lost the doubles too but it was a great match. All 4 of us played well and it was close.


Nothing else much happening. Another week of school awaitens me!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter