Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Wintery Weather

We woke up this morning to a light dusting of snow. Only just enough to cover the ground and it was melted by lunchtime. It is predicted that we get more tonight but we will see.

The cats are as crazy as can be. They were out like a flash this morning into the snow. Tom sitting on the roof surverying his (white) kingdom and Jerry bounding through the snow. The are so funny in the evenings. The can be lured from anywhere but hitting their whiskers pouches together. Today I could hear Jerry's bells from a long distance away and before long she was bouding over the sheds and fences to come in and get her food.

School is busy as usual. The kids are driving each other and me crazy but we are surviving to tell the tale.

Wedding plans are coming along. Not that long to go now. Invitations are out, dress is getting sorted,just need to go out and buy the shoes. Easier said than done as Fran is short so I will need flat shoes. Not that it bothers me as I just don't do high heels.

Tennis - not much happening on that front at the moment mainly due to the weather. I have a league match on Sunday so that should be interesting and am thinking of playing in a tournament in Southampton during the half term break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter