Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Merry Christmas




I know its a bit late but MERRY CHRISTMAS
The page above is the first page I've done of Tom and Jerry. It is for our team challenge and Im very happy with how it turned out. Sorry about the bad picture but I'm still getting the hang of my new camera which isn't very easy when you have a big cat trying to jump on the page while taking the pic. Tom just loves paper, he loves playing with it, sleeping on it, hiding under it, infact he just loves anything to do with paper.
The holiday has been very quiet so far. Havent really done too much but then thats what holidays are for. Went to a friends for Christmas day. Thanks to Audrey and her family for a lovely day.
The only other eventful thing is that the lock in my car door has packed up. One night last week the alarm kept going off. I'm sure the neighbours love me. To cut a long story short I now need to climb in through the passenger seat and have to open the doors manually. I hope to get it fixed next week and we are seriously thinking of getting a new car. This one has done very well but has now reached the stage that things are starting to go wrong. We might keep it as Fran is going to take some lessons and get his licence.
Off to tennis tonight for the first time in weeks. Not too sure how many are going to turn up but hopefully enough for a game. Tomorrow Im playing in a tournament so could do with the practice.

2 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger Christine said...

hi Karen, hope you had a great christmas.Glad to hear you are playing tennis this holiday. Make the most of your free time from school! Sorry I have not been in touch about cropping together Karen but everyone is home and have been really busy. But have been thinking of you. Your Tom and Jerry layouts look great. The time is flying too fast! Try not to think about it though. Have you taken some christmassy photos to scrap? I have been taking some unusual snaps of more candid, rather ordinary views of our time together. Have now got up to 1987! at last. See you soon love from Chris x x x

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Kerrsa said...

Hi Chris.
Glad youre having a good holiday with family. I have being doing some scrapping and look forward to getting together for another crop soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter