Wednesday, December 20, 2006

On Holiday


Im on holiday and am enjoying the freedom of not having to get up early every morning.Fran is off too so it is nice not having to go to the station every day. The last few weeks at school were extremelly hectic. We had our school production which went very well except very few parents turned up for the second performance. I think next year we are only going to do one performance. We also took the children to see the Wind in the Willows which they enjoyed.


But for the next two weeks school is not going to enter my mind. Nothing too exciting happening. We are going to friends on Christmas day and going for a pub walk on Friday BRRRR. I am also playing in some tennis tournaments. The first one has come and gone already and I lost a close 3 set match. I really need to play more matches so I can win the close ones. The other tournament starts after Christmas.


The picture is of a Layout I did on the weekend. It is of all the animals we saw at the Cango wildlife ranch. It is part of my South African album which is close to being finished. I just need to locate the last few pictures which I seem to have lost (again). This time it is because a whole lot of photos got lost transferring between old and new computers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter