Sunday, October 22, 2006

Been scrapping......






.......both traditionally and digitally this weekend.
Yesterday went to Kym's and got 4 pages done. All for my SA album. And then today have been catching up with my digi scrapping course. I did week 1 and week 2 lessons and 3 pages done.

The first page is my title page for my digi Scotland album. The other page is one of the pages in my SA album.

I have a week off school which is much needed. Dont plan on doing too much, just chilling around the house and catching up with things. I might head into London for a day. I hear the SA shop calling me.

Tom and Jerry were introduced to the big bad outside world this morning. They were very tentative at first and it looks like Tom is going to be more of an outdoor cat. So the picture is off two nervous kitty cats not sure how brave they should be.

1 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Caz said...

Oh I love your dassie LO. I really must scrap more of my SA photos too, but they make me feel a bit homesick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter