Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Found the pictures







I found the pictures I was looking for last time. Something as simple as looking in the right place, ie on the laptop and not the desktop computer. So here they are.

The first one is of two of the lovely beaches of Sedgefield and Swartvlei. Many hours have been spent spashed in the waves here escpecially Swartvlei as it is much better for swimming.

The second one is of the view from Outeniqua pass between George and Oudtshorn in SA. Its a view Ive seen many times but was Frans first.




The third one is the Christmas card page that I did from all the cards I got at school. The middle section opens up to reveal all the names from inside the cards as well as a lovely snowflake made by one of the kids.

Im off to a crop in a bit and hope to do another page for my SA album which makes it 20 completed pages now. I think Im pretty much done unless I find the missing pictures from the marathon and Cape Town. Then back to school tomorrow. Not really looking forward to that.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter