Saturday, April 21, 2007

Back to blogging


Im back again and have been a very bad blogger, over a month since I posted.

I was going to post before I left for SA but ran out of time.....story of my life. Anyway to catch up.

We jetted off to SA to get married and to cut a long story short, we didn't. We prostponed the wedding and at this stage don't know what the future holds for us but were working on it. Sorry to everyone who was inconvenienced but we feel it was the right decision for us. Thanks to all family and friends who were so understanding.


We still enjoyed a holiday in Hazyview and surrounds including two nights at Tangala Lodge in the Thornybush game reserve. We were very lucky and saw the big 5, will post some piccies soon. Unfortunately don't have a pic of a rhino as it was seen at night and didn't come out. The only thing that was missing was a cheetah. We also did quite a few of the touristy things in the Hazyview area and I caught up with a few friends.


Been back in England for over a week now. Have actually had a pretty good week at school despite having my whole class with no groups. But of course it means not getting much done. I have also been playing some tennis. Travelled down to Southhampton last Sunday for a National Club Match and we were hammered in the greenhouse (indoor courts with clear roof) - oh well maybe next time which is tomorrow. I also played a Kent league match today which we won quite comfortably despite a few minor wobbles.


Now I am going to make the effort to update more often!!!

The picture is of the african sunset

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter