Monday, February 12, 2007

BRRRRR





It has been a bit of a wintery week.
Woke up on Thursday morning to a good layer of snow and it continued to snow till mid morning. Only problem is school wasnt closed and I only had 12 kids in my class. A bit of a waste of time.

(Oops uploaded in the wrong order. )
First page is one of the cats (not sure which one) being brave and adventuring out in the snow.

Second page is of my walk through the woods after getting home from school. Quite a bit of the snow had melted by then but there was still enough for a pretty picture.
Third page is of the cats who I just happened to bump into around the back of the house. They were a bit surprised to see me out in their territory.

On a week holiday now which is great. Have had a lazy day but to complete the wintery week went ice skating this morning. The first few steps were very tentative but after a few minutes it all came back. A bit like riding a bike. The rink was heaving with kids though and even saw a girl from my class.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter