Sunday, September 02, 2007

New School Year........


I know it's ages since I last updated this blog. Life got in the way but thats not excuse. It's back to school tomorrow with a new (hopefully less demanding) class so am going to make an effort to update this blog at least once a week. Thinking Sunday night would be a good time!!!


So what has happened since May.

My last entry was titled teeth and even though the tooth concerned has now been removed my teeth are still bugging me. Have now found a new NHS dentist who I'll be seeing in two weeks time.


I've had a good holiday. Mom came out for two weeks right at the beginning and we went on a few adventures....sorted out my classroom, stroked the cats, saw the flowers at Chartwell. The picture is of me on the train on the Southend-on-Sea train on the pier. After mom headed back to SA I went to Suffolk and played in a tennis tourny. The tennis didn't go brilliantly but the tournament was played on a cricket outfield turned into 16 grass tennis courts which was quite fun. Then I went up to Norfolk which I really enjoyed. The back home for two weeks of lousy rainy weather and another tournament in which I played very well.


That is about all the news.

Oh yes, I moved into a nice little house and Fran moved to London, so its just me and two very clingy cats here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter