Sunday, April 29, 2007

Scrapping weekend







I have just returned from a lovely scrapping weekend near Maidstone. Thanks to Justine and Debs for being such good hosts. As well as chatting and eating I managed to complete 11 LO's.

The first one was from a challenge kit, which I didn't win but was up against some really talented ladies. It is of the Korean War memorial in Washington DC. The other one is of an evening visit to London to look at the Christmas lights.

The other picture is of my new chariot. A three year old Nissan Micra. I have already enjoyed using the air con.

PS The pictures are in the wrong order as I don't seem to be able to upload them in the right order

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter