Saturday, September 08, 2007

Back to school and 'OW'


I've survived the first week back to school and apart from being very tired and having a bit of a run in with a ruler (read further down) I've had a good week. My class is much better than last year and there is not one child monopolising my time which is lovely. They are slightly weaker academically though so will need to get used to that. I'm slowly getting back into the routine of things.


About the incident with the ruler and the 'OW'

Sorry about the picture, its not that pretty!!!

How did it happen you ask. I was in my classroom on Thursday morning during assembly time doing some work on the laptop when I bent down (can't remember why) as I was standing up a metre stick toppled over from between the desk and filing cabinet and connected with my eye. No damage to the actual eye (A and E confirmed this) but the eyelid took the brunt and has been happier. It is still sore but is already looking better than the picture (taken Fri morning almost a day after it happened)


Nothing major planned for the weekend. Today is a day of chilling and getting things sorted and tomorrow have a tennis match at the club. It is the beginning of the club tournament which Im looking forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter